Friday, February 19, 2016

Piggly Wiggly

Right beside our favorite inuman is a newly opened fast food with big, juicy sausages! With a bright, and homey setup, 4 different Piggly Wiggly sausages are served with java rice, as a sandwich or on a stick. You can choose between the regular sized or jumbo.You can also add on pickles or cheese among others, if you want to. I went for the jumbo hungarian, something I missed having, as a sandwich. It was good, although not the spicy kind like I have had before. They served the sandwich in plastic baskets and the rice meals on cute plastic plates with robots printed on it, something kids would like. Their pitchers and glasses where very home-style too. They also sell the sausages frozen for those who want to have them at home.




The staff was friendly and attentive. The place is small and given what they have to offer, it can easily fill up. On one of the walls is a glass board where their menu is written on, along with pictures of other customers who have come to visit. There is also a bell that you can ring to let the kitchen know that you liked their cooking. I find that very considerate of the morale of the kitchen staff, Doing a stint in the F&B industry before has shown me that kitchen is not an easy task and, at most times, goes unappreciated. So kudos to the owners for valuing their staff. Although, I forgot to ring the bell as we left (Oops! I also almost forgot my vape!), next time I will definitely give it a tap.



Price-wise, it's relatively cheap for sausages. Definitely something I would spend on again. So if ever you are hungry and near the corner of Abel Nosce and BF Resort Drive, BFRV, Las Pinas, I would recommend taking a bite at Piggly Wiggly. An easy 4/5 busog rating from me! :)

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment